Step by Step guide to checking your UNISA Application Status:
- Check that your contact details are up to date and correct on your UNISA registration, otherwise UNISA can not contact you.
- Go to your myUNISA website page to check and update your contact details.
- Next use the “Track My Application” form.
- Use the username (student number) and password you received when you applied.
- E-mail email@example.com if you have any problems accessing the site.
- We know that want-to-be UNISA students are waiting anxiously during every application period to know whether or not they will be accepted at UNISA to study or not.
- This can be a very testing time, as students really want to study.
- With UNISA’s announcement of Free Education in 2018, a record number of students applied to study at UNISA.
- Many of the qualifications are not being opened for applications because the qualifications are already full.
- Due to the huge amount of applicants, there are more and more students wanting to get accepted, and therefore fewer and fewer spots are available at UNISA.
- Therefore, be patient, make sure that you supply every piece documentation UNISA require of you to submit, and make sure it is in the exact format that UNISA specifies.
- Then you can be sure that it is not a small mistake stopping you from following your dreams of a university degree.
UNISA Application Status Instructions
- First, check that your application information are correct and up to date on the myUnisa website.
- If you have not yet heard anything from Unisa regarding your application for admission, your contact information may have been incorrectly captured. Please go to this page: Unisa Admin to verify and/or change your contact information.
- If you are sure that your information is correct you can track your application here: Track My Application
- You will see a screen that looks like this: