The FASSET bursary is a full bursary programme, covering all study related expenses.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in Accounting and Finance related fields of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- In the penultimate (second last) or final year of study
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Accounting degree students: must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics in Matric
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of your chosen University in your selected field of study
- Proven financial need (family income of between R123 000 and R300 000 per annum)