Services Seta Bursaries are available for college and university.
You can get a bursary for your studies from the Services Seta. Applications are open now for Services Seta bursaries 2019/2020 academic years.
Fields of study:
- All qualifications in the services sector;
- Scarce and critical skills in other sectors;
- Artisanal qualifications in any field or trade
Bursaries are open to:
- Employed and unemployed applicants who are registered towards undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications.
- Applicant who are South African citizens, with a valid identity document
Only online applications will be considered.
Services SETA’s Discretionary Bursary funding is divided between employed and unemployed learners Bursaries will be awarded for all qualifications in the Service Sector.
It is the Services SETA’s intention to ensure that the Bursary allocations are done in line with its strategic plans and related laws and regulations as well all the necessary and relevant policies and procedures.
Who qualifies for the Service Seta bursary?
– An applicant who is currently registered with a South African higher education institution (TVET Colleges, Public Universities and Universities of Technology)
– Application should be for 2019 academic year
– An applicant who is a South African citizen, with a valid identity document.
– An applicant who is not a recipient of other sources of funding.
– Preference may be given to:
- People with disabilities
- Previously disadvantage Individuals
- Scarce and Critical Skills
The following fields of study will be funded:
• All qualifications in the services sector;
o Human Resource
o Media studies
o Communication studies
o Hair and personal care
o Project Management
o Business Management
o Business administration
o Public administration
o Real Estate/ Property Development